Recent Posts

20091029

My Partner in Crime

Hello everyone! I think it's time for me to describe some other person that have a lot of influence in my life. Maybe, I can call them my “Partner in Crime”. They are Ajib, Kebo, and Fera.

Ajib is short black-haired, lean body, tanned skin. He wears eyeglasses. Now, he is studying at Medical Programs of UGM. He told me that the truth is he wants to study architecture. We have being a friend since we were on the elementary school. He is such a lunatic person. We like to hang out so much. When, we hang out he likes to do some silly action and mimicking some actor or actress expression. He is so good on it. I think he will be a great actor if he doesn’t like to be a doctor. He is my partner in crime because we have spent our time for silly activities a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment